Please do not attend if you have:
● High temperature
● A new or continuous cough
● Loss of change to sense of smell or taste
● If any of your household is symptomatic of COVID-19
● If any of your household is self-isolating
● If any of your household has been in close contact with anyone else symptomatic of
If you book a session, then develop symptoms – we can reschedule your session
● The centre is restricting capacity so customers feel comfortable and can maintain social
● Please pay attention to PHE posters and signage advising climbers to maintain 2 meters
social distance during their climb.
● Screens are in place in reception to protect staff and customers.
● Please wash hands or sanitize on arrival and when leaving.
● Sanitizer stations are placed all around the centre for use by customers.
● PHE posters and signage advising customers of hygiene measures are placed around the
● Please wash your hands and sanitize regularly during your climbing sessions.
● Public Health England considers climbing holds to be part of the infrastructure of our facility,
therefore it is not reasonably practical to clean holds after every single use. Climbers must
take responsibility for their own personal hygiene on every session.
● Cleaning will be carried out by staff at the start and end of every session, focussing on high
frequency touch points.
● The climbing centre has reduced its maximum capacity to 1 person per 9 sq.
metres of usable space.
● On reopening, we will be operating under our maximum capacity to allow for social
● Maximum capacities will be split between Top rope, Lead climb and bouldering.
● Arrival times and departure times will be staggered to minimise contact.
Face coverings are now required to be worn at all times when inside the centre. The only time a face covering can be removed is when you are climbing on the wall or using training equipment. This now means that face coverings must be worn on matted areas, including when belaying.
These rules do not apply to anyone medically exempt from wearing a face covering.
We will be operating at a much lower capacity to allow customers to practice 2m social
We have introduced an online booking system which will assist in capacity management
which reduces the need for taking details when you arrive for track and trace.
Please do not attend if you have not completed your waiver and pre-booked a session
In accordance with the latest government guidelines we can no longer accept bookings that included people from more than one household or support bubble.
Also, we can no longer allow climber to belayer or be belayed by someone who is not part of their household or support bubble whilst we remain in tier 2.
We will monitor capacity, and walk-ins may be considered at a later date.
Arriving for your climb
● Please arrive in climbing clothing ready to climb as changing rooms are out of use
● Please do not turn up too early as we need to ensure the previous session has vacated and
the sanitising has been completed. Please use the dedicated entrance at the side of the
building that leads into the function room to minimise the number of visitors you will come
into contact with
Cash / Card
● We are only accepting card/contactless payments. Cash is not accepted
Harnesses and belay devices are available to hire. There will be an option to add these
items when placing your online booking. Harnesses will be quarantined for 72 hours after
each use and belay devices will be disinfected.
Hire shoes will be available to rent. After each use they will be disinfected on the inside and
the outside of the shoe.
Hire shoes can be returned at the reception desk before you leave
Facilities unfortunately out of use
● Changing Rooms & Lockers
● Trampolines – currently closed, however we anticipate opening once renovations
● Ariel Trek
● Zip wire
● Restaurant and Bar – Currently closed and being monitored weekly
We will be constantly monitoring all government guidance and will adapt as required.