At ROF59 we offer structured coaching and training programmes for young climbers who want to take their climbing to the next level. This includes climbers who are interested in competitive climbing.
Our youth team consists of a junior programme and a senior programme, and will cover everything from bouldering and roped climbing to psychical and mental conditioning in one of the North East’s best climbing training facilities.
Our centre is home to a large selection of lead walls up to 21m high and 26m long, including a horizontal roof setion. We also have a dedicated top rope area, bouldering wall with a variety of grades and angles, as well as a training area with digital systems boards and more.
Entry to the team will be considered on an individual basis, and may require a trial with one of our coaches. If you are interested, you can enquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE JUNIOR TEAM
THE SENIOR TEAM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TEAM
- Payments must be made before the 1st of each month
- Team kit must be worn during training sessions and at any competition that a team member attends
- Team members may be given additional exercises or training to be completed at home
- 1 months notice is required in writing for any member of the team who wishes to leave the team
- Climbers must attend all of the sessions in their programme on a regular basis. Exceptions may be made at the coaches discretion if the member has an alternative training engagement. In the case of exceptions, there will be no reduction in fees.
For the full terms and conditions of The Youth Team or for any other enquiries please contact us at email@example.com…