PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK NOW...
SIGN YOUR WAIVER HERE...
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK...
- Annual membership is now a requirement in order to use the centre. If you did not have a valid membership before the centre closed you will need to purchase one when booking your first session. Membership is £5.50 per year
- Anyone with a 1/3/6/12 month pass or a 10/20/30 climb pass MUST pay the general admission fee on their first visit back. We will then add your pass to your account on your first visit. If you have a paper pass, please bring this with you.
- After booking your session you will be provided with a link to sign a waiver. The waiver must be signed before your first visit to the centre
- You can only book into one area of the centre per day. The centre has been split into 1. Bouldering and Training, 2. Top Rope and 3. Lead climbing.
- There is an option on the booking website to book a belayer or spectator. Please do not book more than one of each per person attending a climbing session. There is a £3 charge for anyone who is coming to belay but not climb, as they are taking up one of our very limited spaces. Spectators will not be allowed into the climbing area and must remain in the seating area provided
COMING TO THE CENTRE
- (This point applies from Monday 27/07/2020) Please park in the overflow car park at the rear of the building and enter via the function room door at the side of the centre. When you leave, please exit through fire door at the rear of the centre
- You will need to be checked in by a member of staff at the climb reception desk. Please queue in front of the screen whilst remaining 2m apart from other climbers
- There will be numerous sanitising stations set up around the centre. Please use these to sanitise your hands before, during and after your session, as well as before and after each climb.
USING THE WALL
- We have marked out individual climbing zones on the floor throughout the centre. There should always be a blank zone between you and any other climbers
- Belayers may step into their climbers zone once the climber is 3 or more metres up the wall
- Lead belayers must wear a mask when their climber is below 4th clip, as they will need to remain close to the climber to ensure a safe amount of slack in the system
- Drinks, snacks and shop items will be available to purchase during your visit. Please note that we are only accepting card payment