PRE-BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BOOK NOW...
PLEASE COMPLETE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION
Add a registration product to your cart in our online booking page and fill out the form in the online checkout. Each individual climber will need a registration of their own. You can add additional registrations for children aged 5-17 but anyone 18 or over must complete their own.
If you have not visited the centre in the past year, you will need to fill in the registration form, or you will be asked to do it at the climbing centre desk. So for speed an ease we ask you to please fill a form in before arrival.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK...
- Annual membership is now a requirement in order to use the centre. If you did not have a valid membership before the centre closed you will need to purchase one when booking your first session. Membership is £5.50 per year
- In accordance with latest government guidlines, please do not make any bookings that include anyone who is not part of your household or support bubble. Also, we can no longer allow climbers to belay/be belayed by anyone other than their own household or support bubble
- Anyone with a 1/3/6/12 month pass or a 10/20/30 climb pass MUST pay the general admission fee on their first visit back. We will then add your pass to your account on your first visit. If you have a paper pass, please bring this with you.
- After booking your session you will be provided with a link to sign a waiver. The waiver must be signed before your first visit to the centre
- You can only book into one area of the centre per day. The centre has been split into 1. Bouldering and Training, 2. Top Rope and 3. Lead climbing.
- There is an option on the booking website to book a belayer or spectator. Please do not book more than one of each per person attending a climbing session. Spectators will not be allowed into the climbing area and must remain in the seating area provided
- Please park in the main car park at the front of the building and use the main entrance
- You are required to wear a face covering at all times when inside our centre building. The only time face coverings can be removed is when you are climbing on the wall or using training equipment. This rule does not apply if you are medically exempt.
- You will need to be checked in by a member of staff at the climb reception desk. Please queue in front of the screen whilst remaining 2m apart from other climbers
- There will be numerous sanitising stations set up around the centre. Please use these to sanitise your hands before, during and after your session, as well as before and after each climb.
USING THE WALL
- We have marked out individual climbing zones on the floor throughout the centre. There should always be a blank zone between you and any other climbers
- Belayers may step into their climbers zone once the climber is 3 or more metres up the wall
- Lead belayers must wear a mask when their climber is below 4th clip, as they will need to remain close to the climber to ensure a safe amount of slack in the system
- Drinks, snacks and shop items will be available to purchase during your visit. Please note that we are only accepting card payment