CLICK ON THE LINK TO BOOK NOW...
Booking is no longer necessary, although can make your entry to the centre quicker.
There is also no longer time limits, you can book anytime and stay all day.
However registration forms will needed to be completed online, if you have not been to the centre in the past 2 years.
PLEASE COMPLETE AN ONLINE REGISTRATION
Add a registration product to your cart in our online booking page and fill out the form in the online checkout. Each individual climber will need a registration of their own. You can add additional registrations for children aged 5-17 but anyone 18 or over must complete their own.
If you have not visited the centre in the 18 months, you will need to fill in the registration form, or you will be asked to do it at the climbing centre desk. So for speed an ease we ask you to please fill a form in before arrival.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK...
- Annual membership is now a requirement in order to use the centre. If you did not have a valid membership before the centre closed you will need to purchase one when booking your first session. Membership is £5.50 per year
- We are adhearing to latest government guidelines, please ensure, that you are.
- Anyone with a 1/3/6/12 month pass or a 10/20/30 climb pass MUST pay the general admission fee on their first visit back. We will then add your pass to your account on your first visit. If you have a paper pass, please bring this with you.
- Please note that we are only accepting card payment.
- Please park in the main car park at the front of the building and use the main entrance